Founded in 2009 by Directors Jason Fleck and Ronan McKee, FmK Architecture has been involved in a wide range of projects from small extensions to complex commercial projects. In 2012, FmK made move towards Low Energy architecture and in 2015 the two directors trained to become Passive House Certified Designers and in 2018 also trained for Passive Certified Tradesman for hands on experience.
The Practice is a highly trained and close knit unit, with a range of highly skilled consultants used for support such as structural engineers and SAP Assessors. We take great pride in the level of work we produce and are client centred on our approach to their projects with end satisfaction the main goal.
FmK offer a wide range of services to our clients including architectural design, Low Energy Consultancy, CAD Outsourcing Design and Build to name a few. For a full list of services offered, see the full list below. Our level of expertise in these areas is reflected in some of the customer base that can be seen below.
- Bespoke Dwellings
- Home Extensions
- Housing Developments
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings & Infrastructure
- Agricultural Buildings & Farm Sheds
- Feasibility Studies
- Outline Planning Applications
- Planning Applications
- PPS21 Advisors
- HMO Planning Applications
- Consent to Discharge Applications
- Building Surveys
- Building Control Applications
- Transfer & Deed Maps
- Project Management
- Low Energy & Passive House Design
- Thermal Bridge Analysis
- Low Energy & Airtightness Consultancy
- CAD Drafting & 3D Modelling Outsourcing
- As Built 33kv Cable Records (Windfarms)